Holding Broadband Service Providers to Account
Previous Slide 1/4 Suivant
Current campaigns and publications
- Broadband disclosure statement - Demand that your ISP provide you with a clear statement of the service it provides, that you can compare with what other providers offer.
- Don't Lock Me In! - Read more about how you can help stop your ISP from locking you in to a long-term commitment through inflexible contracts or bundles.
- Holding Broadband Providers to Account: A Consumer Advocacy Manual covering these issues and more is available for free download now.
Our past work on broadband includes:
- Broadband and Consumer Rights, the workshop at the 7th Internet Governance Forum in 2012 at which CI members and partners presented our campaign and opened a dialogue with representatives of providers and regulators.
- Consolidated reports on national broadband campaigns 2012-2013
- Our 2011 broadband surveys
- Regional work on telecommunications
This work is licensed under a Attribution Share Alike Creative Commons license